blog template

September 2, 2015

Hay There!

Another new week...another new challenge!  This theme has one of my favorite elements in it...embossing!!  So let's see your embossed projects.  We have some great prizes up for grabs from our wonderful sponsors.


This week I used Hay Ride from Dee Dee's Digis.  I colored the stamp with Copics,  All of the papers on my card are also included with the digital stamp!  You also get a colored image and 5 sentiments!   And all for $2.50!! How cool is that?!  I wanted to use the leaf paper for one of the hills, but of course it was blue.  So I printed the other two papers.  As I was digging through my scrap stash for a paper for the sky, it hit me!!  Why not use the blue paper?!  So I printed it out and used a cloud embossing folder.  The maple leaves were cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  It was a fun little scene to create.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Beccy's Place

Prize of 3 single digital images or 1 digital set.


and


Dee Dee's Digis

Prize of $15 for the shop

I hope you will join us this week for our challenge!

Shopping Our Stash has a Put a Bird On It challenge this week.  This little crow is going to take a hay ride over there and play in the challenge.

The Paper Shelter has an embossing challenge, so these embossed clouds are going to scud over there and play along.

Crafting for All Seasons has a Tic Tac Toe challenge.  My line is Patterned Paper, Digi image, and faux stitching (the hills are a stitched die and the leaves in the sky).  So my hay wagon is going to roll over and play in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Darice Clouds embossing folder
A Muse Studio Landscape Dies
Silhouette Maple Leaf cutting file
Raffia from my stash

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the embossed clouds. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Donna said...

Lovely fall card, love the colours and the wee scarecrow!
Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Put a Bird On It" challenge!!

applejack cards by sue said...

A very lovely Autumnal card with a really sweet image and wonderful colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all seasons. Sue DT xx

Lena said...

Totally love this card! The way you coloured it and the warm rich colours you used. It's super cute and fun! :-)
Hugs,
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Vannessa said...

This is fabulous and I love the layout and patterned papers! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT